Masks are mandatory.
- Masks are required for entry and at all times while inside the venue. No exceptions. Be respectful!
- Per Health Department guidelines, all patrons must be seated while drinking. No dancing while drinking!
Maintain social distancing.
- Keep a 6 ft distance between you and other patrons who are not part of your group.
- Take note of any social distancing markers around the venue and do your best to maintain them. Please do not densely pack the dancefloor; there will be plenty of space around the venue for your group to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Tables and chairs have been positioned to help maintain social distancing. Finding a table for your group is recommended.
- Some areas may be blocked off to help encourage social distancing.
- EXTREMELY LIMITED CAPACITY.
Practice smart hygiene.
- Hand sanitizer will be available around the venue for all patrons.
- Surfaces will be wiped down and disinfected regularly.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Please be mindful when coming in contact with shared surfaces.
- Be advised that your temperature may be taken upon entering.
- If you feel sick or have any symptoms whatsoever, PLEASE STAY HOME.
Out of respect for your own safety and ours, please:
- Respect these rules.
- Respect the staff’s obligation to enforce them.
- Remind your friends to do the same. 🙂
Please help us to maintain a safe environment so we can continue to serve you more events in the future. ❣️
Disclaimer: By attending this event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold The Miramar Theatre; the artists; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.